4.8.10

02. Skirts


Oh, skirts. I love them, I love the way they can make a plain top look fantastic. However, I must admit I have only recently become a fan of this particular piece of clothing. You see, growing up I never liked skirts, I always thought they gave too much femininity to a girl, they were just too girly for my liking. As the years went by, I started growing more and more fascinated by the way they can compliment a look, so therefore here are my top 6 skirts (some did not make the cut because I couldn't find them but I will photograph them some time). My favourites are the navy-style skirts with the golden buttons and the floral ones.
The first one is from Topshop, the second and third ones are from River Island, the fourth, fifth and sixth are from New Look.

No comments:

Post a Comment